Masterclasses and Workshops – Unique & Tailored to Your Needs and Specific Audiences
We have developed a series of all new food and beverage innovation workshops and masterclasses for 2019, for start-ups, SME and BIG food businesses. Inspire, empower, and connect local and regional food and beverage businesses and start-ups with this series of capability-building workshops led by industry-experienced, retail savvy and enthusiastic facilitator, Hazel MacTavish-West.
Check out our facebook page for upcoming events: https://www.facebook.com/foodinnovationworkshops/
Workshop Options (All for a maximum of 30 people, workshop style):
- Evening Food Inspiration & Innovation Workshop (6.30-9pm).
- Half-Day Inspiration & Innovation Workshop (9am–1pm OR 1pm-5pm).
- Half-Day Inspiration & Innovation Workshop PLUS Consultations (up to 6 x 30 min pre-booked one on one afternoon consultations with follow-up report; 9-4pm).
- Full Day Innovation & Product Improvement Workshop (8.30am for 9am start til 4pm); Two Options (A for individuals and startups; or B for more developed businesses).
- Full Day Innovation & Product Improvement Workshop PLUS Day Two Consultations (up to 6 x 45 min pre-booked one on one consultations with follow-up report).
What Previous Workshop Participants Said:
- “This day is the creative business reboot workshop that every farmer & food industry professional needs to attend, in order to understand the achievable solutions to the farm & fresh produce issues you don’t know you actually have”. Lisa Brassington, @AgPeriUrban
- “Excellent blend of theory, practical exercises & case studies provided for a useful & highly informative workshop. Presenters highly knowledgeable & lively delivery of information”. Patricia Elphinstone, WA.
- “A fantastic opportunity to network & to listen to thought-provoking experiences & knowledge in fresh innovation”. Damien Odgers, BASF Vegetable Seeds.
- “A sensational summary of global insights & tools for product development that provides actions to take away”. Gemma Boase, OneHarvest.
What this season’s participants said:
- There was a 31% improvement in participants’ self-rated level of knowledge regarding innovation, trends and ideas during the workshop.
- “A must-visit before embarking on a value-added product adventure”. Michael Tabarth, Fruit Growers Tasmania.
- “Really valuable use of time. Hearing industry stories; meeting and talking with fantastic industry people; product development exercises”. Katrina Durham, University of Tasmania.
- “Very good and energetic; good ideas from all, and good “buzz” in the room”. Professor Tom Ross, University of Tasmania.
- “Discussing real issues with those who are in the game, helps us all to find solutions”. Sally Dakis, Richmond Cherries.
- “I am glad I came, I love hearing more industry perspectives”. Leah Galvin, Eat Well Tasmania.
- “One of the most valuable aspects of the whole workshop was networking”. Susie Daly, Daly Potato Co.
- “Very fun and great day full of learning”. Ruby Daly, Hellfire Bluff Distillery.
- “Afternoon session was very interesting and fun, the presentation on how businesses innovate and the workshop activity ‘Watch Me Eat’. Great opportunities to interact with industry stakeholders”. Dr Alieta Eyles, University of Tasmania.
- “Extremely high quality presentation. Being taught some of the structural ways to drive innovation was very valuable”. Dr Matthew Wilson, University of Tasmania.
- “Interactions, hands-on practical engagement. Energy!” Professor Calum Wilson, University of Tasmania.